125 Family Farm Rd., Conway
Beautifully landscaped yard on a corner lot in a friendly neighborhood with front porch, back patio for grilling, a private screened-in porch to read a book or watch the birds. Large open living room/dining room with breakfast nook overlooking gardens. Lots of love was put into this yard and home with special touches throughout. Split bedroom plan with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, laundry room and extra large pantry in utility room. Use the side entrance to garage as you come in from garden and wash off in the utility sink in garage. Furniture is negotiable.
- MLS® #1910895
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2001-2100
- Year Built2015
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Seller Disclosure
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Front Porch, Lawn Sprinkler, Outside Storage Detached
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- Days on Website39
- HOA Fees21
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address125 Family Farm Rd.
- AreaConway to Longs Area--Between Rt. 905 & Waccamaw River
- SubdivisionShell Bay
- Zip Code29526
- InteriorVinyl, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Security System, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Split Bedroom Plan
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Apps.
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryKingston Elementary School
- MiddleConway Middle School
- HighConway High School
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 McAlpine Associates
Price Change History for 125 Family Farm Rd., Conway, SC (MLS® #1910895)
|Price Reduced from $182,000 to $178,000|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.