501 Oak Pond Ct., Conway
This beautiful bright and airy home was built in 2015 and like new!! It's located within the prestigious and highly sought after gated Intracoastal community of Rivers Edge Plantation. This outstanding DR Horton Tillman open floor plan boasts 5 large bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 2 car attached garage, backing up to protected wetlands, creating privacy and space between you and any neighbor. This home commands size and quality before even entering with it's 2 stories, wrap around front porch, professional landscaping, .24 acre corner lot, and large driveway allowing for up to 6 cars. Once inside it surely won't disappoint either with it's many upgrades at every turn. This home is less than 10 miles to the Atlantic Ocean Beach. The foyer kindly welcomes you opening into the formal dining room which is perfect for entertaining providing plenty of dining space for all your new beach friends. The kitchen is fit for even the most discerning Chef with a gas range, side by side refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, garbage disposal, granite counter tops, beautiful hardwood staggered cabinetry with crown molding, tiled back splash, pantry and breakfast bar. The living room is spacious while showing off the beautiful hardwood floors throughout the home and leads out onto a huge 16x10 screened in porch with amazing views of the lush protected wetlands providing privacy and serenity. The over-sized Owners suite is located on the first floor with a walk in closet offering more than enough closet space at 12X6 with an adjoining bath complete with sink/vanity, garden tub/shower combo, and beautifully tiled floors. There is also a 1/2 bath on the first floor for your guests. Upstairs you will find a very open floor plan with a massive bonus/media room, 4 huge bedrooms each of admirable size with walk in closets, 2 full baths with tub/shower combos, and a large laundry room 12x6 with linen closet complete with washer and dryer. This outstanding home has so many features, really too many to list from the patented DR Horton Quick Tie strapping cable system providing extra structural support during storms, storm windows and doors, Hardiplank siding, architectural shingles, gas water heater, garage door opener, 2-10 Home Warranty for a year plus the remaining home builders warranty. Rivers Edge Plantation is gated with two sets of entrance gates, a wooded community allowing nature to just envelop you with birds, wildlife, ponds, water fowl, snowy egrets, and so much more. The community clubhouse serves as a social gathering point while the swimming pool area features all new lounge furniture, a children's playground, and boat launching ramp into the Waccamaw River that leads you into the Intracoastal Waterway. Don't wait on this home as it won't last long. Call today for a showing.
- MLS® #1910656
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3501-3600
- Year Built2015
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Recycling, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Tenant Allowed Motorcycle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet, Boat Dock, Boat Ramp
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorWood Frame, Concrete Fiber Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFront Porch, Rear Porch, Lawn Sprinkler, Storm Doors, Storm Windows, Insulated Doors/Windows
- Lot DescriptionRectangular, Corner
- Days on Website37
- HOA Fees97
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address501 Oak Pond Ct.
- AreaConway Area--East edge of Conway south of Old Reaves Ferry Rd.
- SubdivisionRivers Edge Plantation
- Zip Code29526
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Split Bedroom Plan, Handicap Access
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Forced Air, Central Air, Electric
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleBlack Water Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeRealty ONE Group Dockside
Price Change History for 501 Oak Pond Ct., Conway, SC (MLS® #1910656)
|Price Reduced from $279,900 to $279,800|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.