165 Ridge Point Dr., Conway
This spacious floor plan in the highly sought after Ridge Pointe Subdivision will not last long! The unique layout begins with a formal dining room and a sitting area as you enter. Upon continuing into the living area you will find an open concept living room and kitchen featuring vaulted ceilings and a gas fireplace. The kitchen features granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and a large breakfast bar. The back of the house offers a large screened porch with an oversized door entrance through the living room, as well as through the master bedroom. The space and comfort continues throughout the house with a large master suite and a large fourth bedroom upstairs with a full bathroom and walk in closet.
- MLS® #1910541
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2801-2900
- Year Built2013
- StatusPend. Cntgt. On Financing
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Telephone
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- Days on Website40
- HOA Fees64
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address165 Ridge Point Dr.
- AreaConway Area--South of Conway between 501 & Wacc. River
- SubdivisionRidge Pointe
- Zip Code29526
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWshr/Dryer Connection
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air
- ElementaryPalmetto Bays Elementary School
- MiddleBlack Water Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Southern Shores
Price Change History for 165 Ridge Point Dr., Conway, SC (MLS® #1910541)
|Status Changed from Active to Pend. Cntgt. On Financing||–|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.