2412 Saint Andrews Ln., Conway
NO FLOODING EVER!!! And was totally assessable during floods. Truly one of a kind! The long driveway and 3 car carport will welcome you home! The main home has the Master Bedroom downstairs with a large Master Bath the features a separate shower and Garden Tub, also split sinks and a private toilet closet. The Walk-In closet is to die for with tons of built in's for any clothes needs you could have. There is an office that can also be used as a nursery that is attached to the Master. The large kitchen features a breakfast bar, eat-in area and plenty of storage. Off the kitchen is a Laundry room with more storage and folding and recycle area. Upstairs you will find 2 identical Bedrooms with their own separate Full Baths and walk-in closets. The walk-in closets lead into walk-in attic storage that runs the full length of the house. The Guest House features an adorable front porch and is over 600 Square feet and features a living room, full kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom with a walk-in closet and laundry.
- MLS® #1910451
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1996
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingCarport, RV Access/Parking
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesPorch, Patio, RV Parking/RV Hookup
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website132
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address2412 Saint Andrews Ln.
- Area21C Conway central between Long Ave & 905 / north
- SubdivisionNot within a Subdivision
- Zip Code29526
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- ElementaryConway Elementary School
- MiddleConway Middle School
- HighConway High School
- Listing OfficeSouth Strand Realty
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.