2010 Phoenix Dr., Conway
A very spacious 3 bed 2 bath home in the Conway community of Bridgewater! A desirable open floor plan allows the living area to flow into the dining and kitchen area. Features include a large sunny kitchen with plenty of cabinets and a breakfast bar, gas fireplace, a large arched picture window in the living area and a bonus room perfect for a home office. The master bedroom suite includes an abundant walk-in closet, full bath with walk-in shower and a large garden tub. The popular split bedroom plan positions the other two bedrooms and full bath at the opposite end of the home. Outside, you will enjoy the expansive patio, great for grilling and entertaining and the back yard overlooks a pond but with a buffer of trees that provide privacy. To the side of the patio is an attached storage shed for all your outdoor supplies. Your Bridgewater address provides you with close proximity to all the attractions and amenities of Conway including antique shops, local eateries, and the River Walk as well as fine dining, world-class entertainment, ample shopping experiences along the Grand Strand. Rest easy knowing you are only a short drive from medical centers, doctors’ offices, pharmacies, banks, post offices, and grocery stores. All information should be verified and approved by buyer. Square footage is approximate and not guaranteed. Buyer is responsible for verification.
- MLS® #1910439
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1901-2000
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeMANUFACTURED WITH LAND
- StyleDouble Wide
- StatusPending Sale - Cash Terms
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Seller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV
- Parking Spaces2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Double Wide Mobile Home
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Outside Storage Attached
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- Days on Website40
- HOA Fees16
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address2010 Phoenix Dr.
- AreaConway Area--East edge of Conway south of Old Reaves Ferry Rd.
- Zip Code29526
- InteriorVinyl, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesSmoke Detector, Split Bedroom Plan, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleBlack Water Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeCB Chicora Advantage CF
Price Change History for 2010 Phoenix Dr., Conway, SC (MLS® #1910439)
|Status Changed from Active to Pending Sale - Cash Terms||–|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.