4272 Old Tram Rd., Conway
This exceptionally well maintained 4 bedroom, 3 bath home is nestled in the center of 15 wooded acres. A spacious family room features wood flooring and a masonry wood burning fireplace. Enjoy beautiful views of the backyard birds from the bay window, the cheerful sun room, or the deck areas. The remodeled kitchen includes custom oak cabinets, granite counters, stainless appliances, breakfast bar and dining nook. A study/office, large laundry room and full bath complete the lower level. Upstairs you will find 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths including the master bedroom with adjoining bath w/walk-in-shower. Outdoors you will find an over-sized 2 car attached garage, a 24'x44' detached building/workshop, 24'x20' woodshed, two decks and a screened front porch for relaxing. All roofing, siding, flooring and windows were replaced in 2014. HVAC systems were replaced in 2015. This home with its secluded setting is ready with plenty of land to preserve or use for future dreams!
- MLS® #1909347
- Full Baths3
- Year Built1989
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Septic Available, Water Available
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Sprinkler/Irrigation, Porch, Storage
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Irregular Lot
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website70
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address4272 Old Tram Rd.
- Area22A Conway Area--Southwest side of Conway between
- SubdivisionNot within a Subdivision
- Zip Code29527
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Water Purifier
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryPee Dee Elementary School
- MiddleWhittemore Park Middle School
- HighConway High School
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 McAlpine Associates
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.