8712 North Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach
This oceanfront manor is an original masterpiece. Located on the cusp of the exclusive Dunes Club entrance, just south of the swash, the 3-bedroom, 3.5 bath home has stood proudly on the sands of Myrtle Beach since 1998. Climb the majestic dual stairway to the double front door and step foot into traditional charm laid out like a red carpet throughout the more than 4,000 square feet floor plan. The grand foyer and staircase is flanked by a handsome library/office lined with wall-to-wall built-in shelves and a gorgeous formal dining room. Brazilian cherry hardwood floors continue underfoot through the spacious living area that overlooks the Atlantic, a perfect gathering space for family and friends. Also a space for entertaining is the large kitchen that opens onto an oceanfront keeping room and wet bar, just off the living room. Wake up to the crashing waves from your massive oceanfront master bedroom, complete with a walk-in wardrobe closet fit for royalty and an indulgent bath kissed in marble. Each bedroom upstairs is paired with a private bath, walk-in closet and breathtaking ocean views. There’s not only immense living space in this home, but also endless storage, with a second-floor, walk-in attic, upstairs attic area, and a variety of closets. Take the elevator down to the ground floor two-car garage that also offers more-than-ample opportunities for storage. The garage area also features an outdoor shower and an oceanfront door that opens onto a wooden walkway leading to your private beachfront, an opportunity that very few homeowners can call their own.
- MLS® #1908882
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5401-5500
- Year Built1998
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV
- Parking Spaces10
- ParkingUNDER HOUSE - RAISED BEACH
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Lawn Sprinkler, Elevator, Side Load Garage
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- FoundationRaised Beach
- Days on Website30
- Address8712 North Ocean Blvd.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--79th Ave N to Dunes Cove
- SubdivisionDunes Ocean Front - Formally Grande Dunes Oceanside
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29572
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Fireplace, Elevator
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Ceiling Fan, Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air
- StoriesThree or More
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeSands Realty Group Inc.
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.