3649 Fig Ct., Murrells Inlet
Great opportunity in the heart of Murrells Inlet. Fantastic creek front home with sweeping views and additional acreage. Fixed and floating docks. Creekside pool with waterfall and Jacuzzi. Creekside gazebo. This two-story raised home boasts spectacular views from the kitchen, great room and master bedroom. Kitchen, formal dining room, great room, sun room, powder room and master suite are located on the main floor. Top floor has two bedrooms, full bath and bonus room. Mother-in-law suite on ground level. Large front porch. Screened porch and sun deck overlook pool and tidal creek. Parking under house. Detached garage with bedroom above. Additional acreage is over 2 acres and has possible development potential. Convenient to the beach and all that Murrells Inlet has to offer. Call today for more information or to schedule your private showing.
- MLS® #1908031
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1987
- AmenitiesBoat Dock
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Septic Available, Water Available
- Parking Spaces6
- ViewMarsh View
- WaterfrontCreek, Dock Access
- Has PoolYes
- PoolOutdoor Pool, Pool/Spa Combo
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Dock, Hot Tub/Spa, Pool, Porch, Storage
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Flood Zone, Irregular Lot, Stream/Creek
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website147
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address3649 Fig Ct.
- Area40A Murrells Inlet - Georgetown County
- SubdivisionNot within a Subdivision
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeLitchfield Real Estate
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.