2508 Great Scott Dr., Myrtle Beach
This well maintained home was built in 2015, and is located in the very desirable neighborhood of Berkshire Forest. You will find some of the best amenities available such as: large outdoor pool, outdoor lighted basketball court, tennis courts, playground, Bocce court, horseshoe pits, exercise room, community clubhouse, lakefront picnic area, sandy beach, walking trail and access to the Atlantica Beach Club exclusively for residents. You'll immediately notice the open floor plan as soon as you walk into the foyer. The main living area boasts beautiful hardwood floors, granite countertops and stainless appliances in the kitchen which is open to the main living and dining area. Berkshire Forest is a natural gas community which allows the new owner to cook on the stove indoors and grill your favorites on the outdoor grill. There's also an office or kid's play room which allows plenty of room for your out-of-town guests. There's a spacious Carolina room towards the back of the home that leads out to the covered patio. The new owners will really enjoy the view from one of the best lake lots in the community -- where they are able to enjoy their morning coffee or afternoon cocktail. The large master suite located away from the other bedrooms also has spectacular views of the shimmering lake and the mature palm trees. The master bath has dual sinks and granite countertops. You'll also appreciate the 18x18 tile with diamond design, large tiled shower with body sprays and large walk in with closet organizers. Other features the new homeowner will appreciate are the upgraded appliances, under counter lighting, staggered kitchen cabinets, oversize garage, pull down stairs for additional storage, gutters, irrigation system, mature landscaping, security system, upgraded granite, upgraded faucets, picture molding in the foyer, crown molding in the formal dining, cable hookups in all bedrooms and patio, stone elevation on the front of the home, surge protector on panel & AC unit, tankless water heater and more!! If you are looking for a great home just outside the hustle and bustle of the summer months in Myrtle Beach, this is it. You won't be disappointed.
- MLS® #1907864
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3201-3300
- Year Built2015
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Seller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet, Private Beach Comm Access
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorMasonry Accent, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Front Porch, Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- Days on Website15
- HOA Fees95
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address2508 Great Scott Dr.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--Carolina Forest
- SubdivisionCarolina Forest - Berkshire Forest
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29579
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Stairs To Attic, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Split Bedroom Plan
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Air, Electric, Gas
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryRiver Oaks Elementary
- MiddleOcean Bay Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Ocean Forest
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.