5704 N Ocean Blvd., North Myrtle Beach
One Beach Shack can be your family retreat. This 7 bedroom 7 1/2 bathroom luxury oceanfront home has everything your family will need to enjoy their time in majestic North Myrtle Beach. The bunk room and 2nd living area on the 3rd floor is just what your kids have been asking for. This home has an expansive gourmet kitchen with a gas range, 2 refrigerators, granite tops and the view of the ocean is what every cook wants. The 2 gas Rinnai water heaters will mean you never run out of hot water while enjoying time with your whole family. Just imagine your day starting with coffee on your oceanfront balcony. Watch the kids in the private pool and spa, take a stroll to the beach on your private beach access and finish your day exploring the Grand Strand or having a quiet dinner overlooking the ocean. Don't miss out on your chance for this to be your One Beach Shack.
- MLS® #1907848
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2016
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Septic Available, Water Available
- Parking Spaces6
- WaterfrontOcean Access
- Has PoolYes
- PoolOutdoor Pool, Pool/Spa Combo
- ExteriorHardiPlank Type
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Hot Tub/Spa, Pool, Porch, Storage
- Lot DescriptionFlood Zone, Rectangular, Waterfront
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website90
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address5704 N Ocean Blvd.
- Area11A North Myrtle Beach Area--Cherry Grove
- SubdivisionNot within a Subdivision
- CityNorth Myrtle Beach
- Zip Code29582
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryOcean Drive Elementary
- MiddleNorth Myrtle Beach Middle School
- HighNorth Myrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeBH & G Elliott Coastal Living
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.