413 Four Mile Rd., Conway
New construction! This beautiful three bedroom, two full bath custom home is on a 1.08 acre lot with a Bonus Room over the garage, minutes from downtown Conway! This home is our Poplar floor plan and has beautiful open kitchen with white cabinets that have the soft close feature, granite counter tops, stainless appliances, subway tile backsplash, pendulum lights and hardwood flooring. The spacious family room has a vaulted ceiling with fan,hardwood flooring and 3 transom windows. The Dining area has picture frame wainscoting and also hardwood flooring. The large Master Bedroom features a tray ceiling, a walk-in closet, double sink vanity and a linen closet. Home has a split bedroom plan with two guest bedrooms and a bath as well. Both Bathrooms and Laundry will have ceramic tile flooring. There is also a covered porch and a patio. Photos are of a completed, similar home in another neighborhood and may have different features. Home will be completed in August/September 2019.
- MLS® #1907794
- Full Baths2
- Year Built2019
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Sewer Available, Water Available, Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Attached Garage, Two Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch, Patio
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- Days on Website152
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address413 Four Mile Rd.
- Area21A Conway central between 501 & 701 / north of 50
- SubdivisionHeritage Estates
- Zip Code29526
- InteriorHardwood, Tile, Carpet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Disposal
- ElementaryHomewood Elementary School
- MiddleWhittemore Park Middle School
- HighConway High School
- Listing OfficeThe Beverly Group
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.