5706 N Ocean Blvd., North Myrtle Beach
One Happy Place may be the name of the home but it will be your happy place when you are sitting on your balcony with the beautiful Atlantic Ocean at your back door. This 7 bedroom 7 1/2 bath luxury oceanfront home is stylishly decorated in a beach theme. There is room for everyone in this home. One of the 7 bedrooms is actually a bunk room for the kids to spread out and enjoy. The expansive gourmet kitchen is a cooks dream with it's gas range, 2 refrigerators and a view of the ocean. Spend your days enjoying the sun by the pool or on the beach and spend your nights with family or exploring beautiful North Myrtle Beach. No matter how you choose to spend your time, this will be your "One Happy Place"
- MLS® #1907752
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2016
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Septic Available, Water Available
- Parking Spaces6
- WaterfrontOcean Access, Ocean Front
- Has PoolYes
- PoolOutdoor Pool, Pool/Spa Combo
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Fence, Hot Tub/Spa, Pool, Porch, Storage
- Lot DescriptionRectangular, Waterfront
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website204
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address5706 N Ocean Blvd.
- Area11A North Myrtle Beach Area--Cherry Grove
- SubdivisionNot within a Subdivision
- CityNorth Myrtle Beach
- Zip Code29582
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Dryer, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryOcean Drive Elementary
- MiddleNorth Myrtle Beach Middle School
- HighNorth Myrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeBH & G Elliott Coastal Living
Price Change History for 5706 N Ocean Blvd., North Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1907752)
|Price Reduced from $1,600,000 to $1,525,000|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.