214 Georgia Mae Loop, Conway
A beautiful home in Hunters Creek! Enter the house through the foyer, opening up into a spacious living area with vaulted ceilings and glass door leading to your rear 8'x16' screened back porch and patio in your relaxing and private backyard. The centralized kitchen features ample cabinetry and counter space, a breakfast bar, and the opportunity and ease of entertaining while being able to overlook both the living and dining areas. The large master bedroom showcases a tray ceiling with ceiling fan, walk-in closet, and a private ensuite bathroom with a sit-in shower. The other bedrooms are located on the other side of the home, highlighting the desirable split-bedroom floor plan, and share the second full bathroom. This home is located on a .27 acre lot, with a well-manicured lawn and attractive outdoor storage building. It has everything you need including front storm door, sprinkler system, gutters, security system, satellite dish, and whole house water purifying system. Hunters Creek is a desirable community with sidewalks and lakes for your enjoyment. Located only minutes away from historic downtown Conway, the Riverwalk, shopping, dining and just a short drive to Myrtle Beach. HOA information has been provided to the best of our ability. All information should be verified and approved by buyer. Square footage is approximate and not guaranteed. Buyer is responsible for verification.
- MLS® #1907746
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2101-2200
- Year Built2016
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Seller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Lawn Maintenance, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Owner Allowed Pet
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Rear Porch, Lawn Sprinkler, Outside Storage Detached
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- Days on Website17
- HOA Fees21
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address214 Georgia Mae Loop
- AreaConway Area--Southwest side of Conway between 378 and 701
- SubdivisionHunters Creek
- Zip Code29527
- InteriorVinyl, Carpeting, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Water Purifier, Security System, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Split Bedroom Plan
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Stainless Steel Apps.
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementarySouth Conway Elementary School
- MiddleWhittemore Park Middle School
- HighConway High School
- Listing OfficeCB Chicora Advantage CF
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.