421 Greenwich Dr., Conway
3 Bedroom 2.5 bath custom built Charleston Row style home in The Village. Home boasts with a open floor plan, laminate hardwood floors, spacious kitchen, custom cabinets, corian counter tops, large master on the main level with double sinks, garden tub, separate shower, large walk-in-closet. Second level has two upstairs bedrooms connected with a Jack and Jill bathroom. Dquare footage is approximate and not guaranteed. Buyer is responsible for verification.
- MLS® #1907622
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2401-2500
- Year Built2006
- StyleLow Country
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Recycling
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorConcrete Fiber Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFront Porch, Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- Days on Website20
- HOA Fees35
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address421 Greenwich Dr.
- AreaConway central between 701 & Long Ave / north of 501
- SubdivisionThe Village
- Zip Code29526
- InteriorTile, Carpeting, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Security System, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Pantry, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Apps.
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- ElementaryHomewood Elementary School
- MiddleWhittemore Park Middle School
- HighConway High School
- Listing OfficeCB Chicora Advantage CF
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.