6126 Thomas Rd., Conway
Beautiful 4BR/2Bath country home which comes with roughly 110 acres of land, perfect for a hunting and recreational tract. House currently leased long term for the next 11 months. Take the rental income while you prepare the property for hunting, fishing, and all other outdoor activities. Nothing like this available this close to Myrtle Beach, less than 15 miles away. Has a duck impoundment with water control device in place. Total acreage available is +/- 110 acres. Property is tenant occupied and can only be shown with a contract contingent on viewing/inspecting. All measurements and features are approximate and not guaranteed. Responsibility of buyer to verify.
- MLS® #1907485
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1975
- Parking Spaces20
- ParkingDriveway, RV Access/Parking
- ViewMarsh View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBoat Ramp/Lift Access, River Access
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Frame
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Dock, Porch, Patio, Storage, Storm Windows/Doors
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Wetlands
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website152
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address6126 Thomas Rd.
- Area15A Conway Area--East edge of Conway south of Old
- SubdivisionNot within a Subdivision
- Zip Code29526
- InteriorHardwood, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Freezer, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleBlack Water Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeCirca Real Estate
Price Change History for 6126 Thomas Rd., Conway, SC (MLS® #1907485)
|Price Increased from $379,000 to $385,000|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.