387 Oak Moss Ct., Murrells Inlet
JUST IMAGINE the majesty of hundred's-year old Live Oaks and old-growth Red Cedar trees in the Historic "Hermitage", and in 1948, once home to James Belin, wealthy rice planter and Methodist minister. Fast-forward to today and 171 years later and, only 14 homes and a brand new listing of one of the most beautiful, turn-key, open floor plan, direct creekfront homes is available for purchase. It's just magical. Behind the handsome photos, let's take a peek: Custom designed and built, elevator to all floors, private gated neighborhood, high-end appointments/gourmet kitchen with large butler pantry, Brazilian hardwood floors throughout, formal dining, lounge with a 400-bottle custom wine cabinet for reds and another for whites, fireplace and coffee bar in the Master, his and her walk-in closets with built-in's, impressive "smart home" features with controlling lighting schemes/audio/HVAC/security/doors/video/blue ray/ etc., Anderson windows and doors (125 mph wind rated), artisan wrought iron railings, 32 pilings driven 20 feet into bedrock, Empire 150 MPH roll-down hurricane shutters, 2012 dock (shared with neighbor as all are in The Hermitage) and bulkhead, lush landscaping, 3-car garage, furnished, expansive decks with 180+ degree views of Murrells Inlet and limited ocean views, etc. In addition, you will find in this special home names like Anderson, 3M, Empire, Rain Bird, Artisan, Klipsch, Trex, Uline, Grohe, Thermador, Sub-Zero, Fisher-Paykel, Gaganeu Euro, Navien, Control 4 and Stiles Brothers The scenic Murrells Inlet Marsh Walk and all its fresh seafood is just 100 yards down the creek for your dining pleasure and the ocean, well, you're just 15 minutes to the jetties and big water. Please do ask your Realtor for a list of all attributes of this home.
- MLS® #1907431
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6701-6800
- Year Built2004
- StyleRaised Beach
- StatusPending Sale - Cash Terms
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces3
- ViewMarsh View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete Fiber Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Lawn Sprinkler, Storm Windows, Built-in BBQ, Boat Dock, Elevator, Side Load Garage
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Cul-De-Sac, Designated Flood Zone
- FoundationRaised Beach
- Days on Website20
- HOA Fees253
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address387 Oak Moss Ct.
- AreaMurrells Inlet - Georgetown County
- SubdivisionThe Hermitage
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Furnished, Handicap Access, Fireplace, Elevator
- AppliancesDishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Stainless Steel Apps.
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeGarden City Realty, Inc
Price Change History for 387 Oak Moss Ct., Murrells Inlet, SC (MLS® #1907431)
|Status Changed from Active to Pending Sale - Cash Terms||–|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.