407 Four Mile Rd., Conway
New construction! This beautiful three bedroom, 2 full bath custom home is on a .69 acre lot, minutes from downtown Conway! This home is the very popular Sullivan floor plan. Beautiful open kitchen with white cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless appliances, as well as subway tile backsplash. The spacious family room has a vaulted ceiling, waterproof laminate flooring and ceiling fan. The Dining area has picture frame wainscoting and also waterproof laminate flooring. The large Master Bedroom features a tray ceiling, a huge walk-in closet, double sink vanity and a linen closet. Home has a split bedroom plan with two guest bedrooms and a bath as well. There is also a covered porch and a patio. Photos are of a completed, similar home in another neighborhood and may have different features. Home is currently under construction and will be done July 2019.
- MLS® #1907325
- Full Baths2
- Year Built2019
- StatusActive Under Contract
- UtilitiesSewer Available, Water Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Attached Garage, Two Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesPorch, Patio
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- ConstructionNew Construction
- Days on Website177
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address407 Four Mile Rd.
- Area21A Conway central between 501 & 701 / north of 50
- SubdivisionHeritage Estates
- Zip Code29526
- InteriorTile, Carpet, Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryHomewood Elementary School
- MiddleWhittemore Park Middle School
- HighConway High School
- Listing OfficeThe Beverly Group
Price Change History for 407 Four Mile Rd., Conway, SC (MLS® #1907325)
|Status Changed from Active to Active Under Contract||–|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.