1361 Riverside Dr., Conway
Imagine yourself living in this beautiful, all brick ranch home, located on the Waccamaw River and semi-private canal on 2.20 acres of land. The home has a section of the backyard fenced in and it's own private bridge that crosses over the canal to the river. There are two private docks each with gazebos. One gazebo is on the canal, and the other is a floating 70 ft. boat dock on the river. Both docks have running water and electricity. River dock has 100 amp service, enough to hook up a yacht. As you walk up on the beautiful, solid, blue stone steps, you will enter into a grand entrance foyer, overlooking the great room with red oak floors, gorgeous stone fireplace, full size bar, and surround sound. The home boosts 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths. Master bath features double vanities, Jacuzzi tub, walk in shower with bench seat and two shower heads. Home's original structure is 1979 and was completely renovated in 2016, from new foundation, exterior bricks, and interior throughout. 36 x 12 screened in porch with Bose surround sound system plus decks overlooking the amazing and peaceful river views. Astounding gourmet kitchen that includes all stainless appliances, GE Monogram, 6 burner cook-top with griddle and down draft, two double wall ovens, dishwasher, refrigerator, and microwave. Rare blue flower granite counter tops, self close cabinets and drawers, a breakfast bar make this a dream kitchen. In addition, there is a huge walk in pantry. Home has a separate well and pump for irrigation system and front pond. Very well landscaped, a garden, and lots of palm trees. This is a boaters paradise, as well as, anyone who wants to fish. Don't miss this beautiful property, in a family oriented neighborhood, conveniently located to the new International Drive (just 5 miles), major highways and historical downtown Conway. Drastically reduced for a quick sale as owner is relocating.
- MLS® #1906890
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage5801-5900
- Year Built1979
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Well Private, Septic, Cable TV, Telephone
- Parking Spaces12
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiver, Channel, Inlet/Creek
- ExteriorAll Brick Home
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Deck, Balcony, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Fencing, Lawn Well, Lawn Sprinkler, RV/Boat Parking, Outside Storage Attached, Outside Storage Detached, Insulated Doors/Windows, Boat Dock, Handicap Access, Boat Ramp, Additional Garage
- Lot DescriptionRectangular, 1 or More Acres, Designated Flood Zone
- FoundationOther, Brick/Masonry
- Days on Website26
- Address1361 Riverside Dr.
- AreaConway to Longs Area--Between Rt. 90 & Waccamaw River
- SubdivisionNot within a Subdivision
- Zip Code29526
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Workshop, Security System, Intercom, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Split Bedroom Plan, Handicap Access, Fireplace
- AppliancesWork Island, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Double Oven, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Forced Air, Central Air, Electric, Propane
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryConway Elementary School
- MiddleConway Middle School
- HighConway High School
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Southern Shores GC
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.