146 Red Cedar Ave., Myrtle Beach
This home is in pristine condition. It sits in the quiet and quaint neighborhood, Cedar Woods. While nestled away from busy streets, it is still just a hop, skip and jump from the desirable Horry County St. James Schools, shopping, restaurants and tons more. This home offers an open floor plan and has so many wonderful features such as Vaulted/Cathedral ceilings in Kitchen, Eating area and Living Room. The living room has a gas fireplace. All rooms have ceiling fans. The kitchen has Stainless steel appliances, garbage disposal, and pantry. There are a total of 4 bedrooms, the 4th bedroom is large and sits above the garage. It has a closet and window and could also be used as an office, playroom/bonus room. Once you walk through the spacious screened-in porch off the back, there is extra seating with a hanging double swing comfortably seated next to an outdoor gas fireplace perfectly placed under a custom made pergola. The backyard oasis delivers peaceful surroundings displayed with a mature well maintained landscaping and all is surrounded by a 6ft white vinyl fence. There is a precious barn shed off the side, sidewalks, one corner designated for gardening. There is a double exterior door in the kitchen that goes into the side yard. Here you’ll find an underground gas line available for your grill, a huge custom made raised herb garden with water fall in the middle. Just outside the fenced in area lays a RV/Camper concrete pad fully equipped with its own Electric, Water, Sewer and Cable. The master bed and bath have been fully adapted to accommodate handicap/wheelchair needs. A brand new “50 yr warranty” roof was installed February 2019. Square footage is approximate, buyer is responsible for verification.
- MLS® #1906705
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2501-2600
- Year Built2007
- StyleLow Country
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces8
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Front Porch, Rear Porch, RV/Boat Parking, Outside Storage Detached, Insulated Doors/Windows, Fencing
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- Days on Website57
- HOA Fees20
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address146 Red Cedar Ave.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--south of 544 & west of 17 bypass M.I. Horry County
- SubdivisionCedar Woods
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29588
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Split Bedroom Plan, Fireplace, Water Purifier
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Pantry, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Apps.
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air
- StoriesOne and One Half
- ElementarySaint James Elementary School
- MiddleSaint James Middle School
- HighSaint James High School
- Listing OfficeThe Litchfield Company RE
Price Change History for 146 Red Cedar Ave., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1906705)
|Price Reduced from $259,900 to $258,400|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.