6001-1131 South Kings Hwy., Myrtle Beach
This 3 bedroom 2 bath home is just steps from the Atlantic Ocean. Home offers a covered porch with ocean views! Upon entering the home, you are greeted by a large living space for entertaining after a long day at the beach. With excellent rental history, this home is just waiting for its new owners to enjoy it this summer. Buyer will need to honor 2019 rentals. Large master bedroom with two closets to store bathing suits. There are 2 additional bedrooms and a bathroom as well on the opposite side of the home. Outside, there is a large concrete driveway, outdoor shower, and plenty of space. This home is conveniently located close to all the amenities that comes along with Ocean Lakes Family Campground. Amenities included are indoor/outdoor pools, lazy river, waterpark, mini-golf, arcade, basketball courts, volleyball courts, and much more! Come check out this property today! All measurements approximate and not guaranteed. Buyer responsible for verification.
- MLS® #1906695
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1-1000
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeMANUFACTURED LEASED LAND
- Parking Spaces2
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFront Porch
- Days on Website55
- HOA Fees917
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address6001-1131 South Kings Hwy.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--includes Prestwick & Lakewood
- SubdivisionOcean Lakes
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29575
- InteriorCarpeting, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Furnished
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryLakewood Elementary School
- MiddleSocastee Middle School
- HighSocastee High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams MB S. Realty
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.