3708 N Ocean Blvd., North Myrtle Beach
One Happy Shack will be the happy place for your family and friends to experience a beach vacation. This beach house can sleep more than two dozen people. This North Myrtle Beach house has 8 beautifully decorated bedrooms and 8 1/2 baths. One Happy Shack is direct oceanfront, featuring large porches on 2 levels that overlook the relaxing Atlantic ocean. This luxury home is in the Cherry Grove section of North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Close to the Cherry Grove Fishing Pier and near outlet malls and Barefoot Landing, there is plenty to do in close proximity to One Happy Shack. Dine on seafood. Take in a show at a nearby live entertainment theatre. Check out the concert calendar at House of Blues and reserve space aboard a deep-sea fishing charter. You will love your luxurious surroundings at One Happy Shack as much as you will love the amusements and attractions throughout North Myrtle Beach.
- MLS® #1906656
- Full Baths8
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2015
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Septic Available, Water Available
- Parking Spaces6
- WaterfrontOcean Access, Ocean Front
- Has PoolYes
- PoolOutdoor Pool, Pool/Spa Combo
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Handicap Accessible, Hot Tub/Spa, Pool, Porch, Storage, Storm Windows/Doors
- Lot DescriptionFlood Zone, Rectangular, Waterfront
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website147
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address3708 N Ocean Blvd.
- Area11A North Myrtle Beach Area--Cherry Grove
- SubdivisionNot within a Subdivision
- CityNorth Myrtle Beach
- Zip Code29582
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryOcean Drive Elementary
- MiddleNorth Myrtle Beach Middle School
- HighNorth Myrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeBH & G Elliott Coastal Living
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.