622 Tall Oaks Ln., Myrtle Beach
Enjoy this 3 bed 3 bath home in the Tree Tops of Island Green! This home is located with a pond view that you can enjoy from your upper level wrap around deck. The upper level has an open concept kitchen dining and living area with a great fireplace, along with the 2 bedrooms one being the master bedroom. The lower level has one bedroom with a large family room with fireplace, a full bath and a walk out to a large patio great for grilling or sitting in the shade on a hot day! This property is close to restaurants, shopping, golfing and a short ride to the beach.
- MLS® #1906562
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1701-1800
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeDETACHED WITH HPR
- StyleSplit Level
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Seller Disclosure, Short Term Rental Allowed, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Lawn Maintenance, Internet Access
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Deck
- Days on Website59
- HOA Fees150
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address622 Tall Oaks Ln.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--south of 544 & west of 17 bypass M.I. Horry County
- SubdivisionIsland Green
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29572
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave
- StoriesSplit Level
- ElementarySaint James Elementary School
- MiddleSaint James Middle School
- HighSaint James High School
- Listing OfficeReal Living at the Beach
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.