132 Henry Middleton Blvd., Myrtle Beach
Splendid traditional grandeur in the Waccamaw River and Intracoastal community of Cypress River Plantation! Located in one of Myrtle Beach’s most prestigious gated communities, this all-brick home on a half-acre showcases delightful and surprising features throughout including two expansive bonus rooms, a three-car garage, and a 13'x21' rear screened porch with multiple private access points leading out to the rear patio and backyard. As you approach the front door, you are sure to be enchanted by the quintessential feel of this home, with the dormers, multi-textural brick and stone, and established landscaping. Upon entering, you are introduced to to the open-concept common living areas and the abundance of natural light that brightens this home. The living area, formal dining, and kitchen welcome you home with hardwood and tiled flooring, high vaulted and tray ceilings. These areas are all interconnected, encouraging flow and freedom as well as an ease of gathering and entertaining. You'll be impressed with the large kitchen centrally located between both dining areas and overlooking the living area. The kitchen features granite countertops, a work island, a plethora of cabinetry and counterspace, breakfast bar, and walk-in pantry. The master bedroom is graced with a tray ceiling, sitting area, private access to the rear patio, screened porch, and backyard, and an ensuite bath with a walk-in closet, dual sink vanities, jetted garden tub, glass encased shower, and separate water closet. The other bedrooms are located on the second floor of the home. Two of the bedrooms share a full bathroom (Jack and Jill). The other bedroom upstairs has a private full bath. The second floor also includes two large multi-use bonus rooms. Cypress River Plantation residents enjoy a gated entrance with a guard, sidewalks and street lights throughout, owner’s clubhouse, fitness center, basketball and tennis courts, large pool, boat & RV storage, day docks and a landing on the Intracoastal Waterway as it merges with the Waccamaw River. Convenient access to major highways provides you with close proximity to all the attractions and amenities of Myrtle Beach and Murrells Inlet, including fine dining, world-class entertainment, the Marsh Walk, and ample shopping experiences along the Grand Strand. Rest easy knowing you are only a short drive from medical centers, doctors’ offices, pharmacies, banks, post offices, and grocery stores. HOA information has been provided to the best of our ability. All information should be verified and approved by buyer. Square footage is approximate and not guaranteed. Buyer is responsible for verification.
- MLS® #1906531
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5101-5200
- Year Built2006
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Seller Disclosure, Gated Community, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Lawn Maintenance, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached 3-Car
- ExteriorAll Brick Home
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Side Load Garage
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- Days on Website62
- HOA Fees135
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address132 Henry Middleton Blvd.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--south of 544 & west of 17 bypass M.I. Horry County
- SubdivisionCypress River Plantation
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29588
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Security System, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- ElementarySaint James Elementary School
- MiddleSaint James Middle School
- HighSaint James High School
- Listing OfficeCB Chicora Advantage CF
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.