4306 North Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach
This property is not your typical beach house, but a home on the beach. If you dream of owning a perfect beach house in a perfect spot, this is it. The legendary “golden mile” stretch of Myrtle Beach is a quiet, comfortable neighborhood hugging the Atlantic Ocean -- this home is at the compass center of the “mile” farthest away from commercial activity, yet within easy reach of the restaurants, golf courses and shopping that make Myrtle Beach famous. As the remote-controlled gate slides open, here stands a paradise. The property is fully-fenced and the lush landscaping creates an airy coolness across the grounds. The home itself is both comfortable and sprawling – a living space punctuated with every convenience included. Beyond the 6-bedroom and 4.5-bathroom generosity is a wet-bar room and ocean-front sunrooms on both first and second floors with 180 degree ocean views. Among the headlining interior appointments are walk-in showers, marble floors, plush carpeting, plantation shutters, granite countertops, ceiling fans, ornate moldings and custom cabinets. The kitchen will feel like a prolonged embrace for any epicurean – professional-grade stainless appliances, wine cooler, Thermador range/hood, spacious granite countertops, custom cabinetry and a breakfast bar. As you’re pulled across the shady back porch and beyond the patio pergola, enjoy your own private putting green (with sand trap!), a heated salt water pool, Jacuzzi and an ocean-front gazebo with plenty of seating for you and your guests. And to top it off, your very own private access to the beach. The mechanical features include a security system, irrigation system, as well as a tankless Navien water heater and a dual-zone HVAC with transferable warranties. Above the detached two-car garage is a privately-accessed luxury apartment with a full kitchen, generous living space and even a laundry. These quarters make for an in-law suite or perhaps a rental. This home me is offered fully furnished – just bring your guests! Don’t miss this rare opportunity.
- MLS® #1906329
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4801-4900
- Year Built1933
- StyleLow Country
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Telephone
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorWood Frame, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Front Porch, Fencing, Lawn Sprinkler, Pool-Outdoor on Property, Outside Storage Attached, Storm Doors, Storm Windows, Insulated Doors/Windows, Other
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- Days on Website65
- Address4306 North Ocean Blvd.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--29th Ave N to 48th Ave N
- SubdivisionOak Park
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29577
- InteriorTile, Carpeting, OTHER
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Furnished, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Ceiling Fan, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 The Harrelson Group
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.