703 Jasmine Ave., Myrtle Beach
Modern updates combined with old school charm -- approx 3000 sq ft only 1/2 mile to the beach ! 4 functioning bedrooms, an additional bedroom has been professionally converted to a huge closet and there is also a study ! 4 full baths, kitchen with sitting/lounging area, granite and stainless, real wood flooring in majority of first level, gas fireplace, irrigation and alarm systems, fenced backyard, large laundry room, separate HVAC and water heaters for up and downstairs, enclosed outdoor shower and the list goes on ! A wonderful opportunity for a family wanting the coastal lifestyle !
- MLS® #1906271
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3101-3200
- Year Built2007
- Parking Spaces5
- Exterior FeaturesFencing, Lawn Sprinkler, Outside Storage Detached
- FoundationSlab, Crawl
- Days on Website65
- Address703 Jasmine Ave.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--48th Ave N to 79th Ave N
- SubdivisionPine Lakes
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29577
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesSecurity System, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Skylights, Split Bedroom Plan, Fireplace
- AppliancesDishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeSands Realty Group Inc.
Price Change History for 703 Jasmine Ave., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1906271)
|Price Reduced from $435,000 to $429,900|
|Price Reduced from $437,900 to $435,000|
|Price Reduced from $439,900 to $437,900|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.