615 Sunny Pond Ln., Aynor
Great value for this new construction 3 bedroom / 2 bath home located in desirable Keighley Estates. This home boasts: an open floor plan, tray ceiling in dining room and master bedroom, split bedroom plan, great master suite with his and her walk in closets, granite countertops in kitchen and cultured marble in bathrooms, ceiling fans throughout and more! Call today for more details!
- MLS® #1905495
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2201-2300
- Year Built2019
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Insulated Doors/Windows
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- Days on Website74
- HOA Fees9
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address615 Sunny Pond Ln.
- AreaConway Area--North edge of Conway between 701 & 501
- SubdivisionKeighley Estates
- Zip Code29511
- InteriorVinyl, Tile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Split Bedroom Plan
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryMidland Elementary School
- MiddleAynor Middle School
- HighAynor High School
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Southern Shores
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.