1768 Cliffwood Dr., Myrtle Beach
Truly a rare find, this Estate home sits on almost 2 acres, a mile from the Atlantic Ocean in the secluded and gated CLIFFWOOD ESTATES. There is no other community in Myrtle Beach proper with this kind of privacy and large land parcels. Over 5000 heated square feet, this stunning Colonial features 4 bedrooms, 4 baths and 1 half bath, large office , a spacious 3 car garage, 3 fireplaces and upstairs gym. So much to take in on this home…hardwood floors, custom cabinets, granite countertops in kitchen, stainless steel appliances, tons of storage, huge screened in area off the family room and outdoor shower. Something is always blooming in the yard! Don’t miss this one.
- MLS® #1905441
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1993
- UtilitiesOther, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- Parking Spaces10
- ParkingThree Car Garage, Detached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Sprinkler/Irrigation, Porch, Patio
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Rectangular
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website212
- HOA Fees71.00
- Address1768 Cliffwood Dr.
- Area16C Myrtle Beach Area--79th Ave N to Dunes Cove
- SubdivisionCliffwood - Dunes in MB
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29572
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeGRANDE DUNES PROPERTIES
Price Change History for 1768 Cliffwood Dr., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1905441)
|Price Reduced from $1,098,000 to $985,000|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.