9700- Site 106 Kings Rd., Myrtle Beach
Do you want to live on VACATION full time or have a fabulous rental investment. This beach home is tucked away on the south end of Apache Campground and still just a short stroll or golf cart ride to THE BEACH, the pool, camp store, PIER, and all the other amenities that Apache has to offer. This beach hide away features 2 spacious bedrooms and 2 baths, a large living room and kitchen, and a massive screened in porch for all your entertainment needs. This house has never been rented but to friends and family, and just had a NEW HVAC unit installed outside in February. MAKE YOUR DREAM OF OWNING AT THE BEACH COME TRUE!!!!!
- MLS® #1905418
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeManufactured Home
- StyleMobile Home
- AmenitiesBeach Rights, Gated, Private Membership, Pet Restrictions
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Parking Spaces2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesStorage, Storm Windows/Doors, Porch, Sprinkler/Irrigation
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website148
- HOA Fees625.00
- Address9700- Site 106 Kings Rd.
- Area16B Myrtle Beach Area--Arcadian
- SubdivisionApache Campground
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29572
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- AppliancesFreezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams MB S. Realty
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.