1341 Suncrest Dr., Myrtle Beach
Located in Market Common’s most desirable active adult community of Cresswind. This elegant home, with an inviting front porch, seamlessly blends brick and Hardie Plank lap siding. An exquisite leaded glass door escorts you into a lovely foyer with sightlines of the nearly wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling windows encasing the rear sunroom. As you pass through the foyer, you enter the centralized common living area, which is highlighted by soaring 11-foot ceilings, recessed lighting, and an in-ceiling surround sound system. The gourmet kitchen showcases white cabinetry and quartz countertops, upgraded GE Profile stainless appliances with an elevated in-wall convection oven, beveled tiled backsplash, a work island with breakfast bar seating, and a double door pantry. An informal dining area is conveniently located adjacent to the kitchen. The master bedroom suite with tray ceiling and relaxing sitting area includes a spacious walk-in closet. The private ensuite bath is comprised of a custom tiled and glass encased shower, tile flooring, an elevated dual sink quartz vanity, a water closet, and a lighted quartz vanity. The second bedroom, with a separate full bath, features a custom tiled and glass encased shower, quartz vanity, and tile flooring. The open sunroom overlooks a professionally landscaped backyard and patio backing up to a forested conservation area. The laundry room has tile flooring, cabinets, and a utility sink. Additional features include upgraded molding and designer lighting throughout the home, gorgeous hardwood flooring in the living areas and bedrooms, custom plantation shutters on all windows, large attic storage above the garage, full house surge protection, radiant barrier sheathing, and Storm Stoppers hurricane shutters. Be sure to view the 3D virtual walk through using the virtual tour link! Cresswind residents enjoy premier resort style amenities including a 12,000 square foot clubhouse, sports courts, spectacular pool and spa, fitness programs, and miles of walking trails. The HOA fee also includes landscaping, irrigation, basic cable, monitored security system, and a social director. You are just a few minutes' walk, bike, or golf cart ride from Market Common and Tidelands Health Medical Offices with convenient access to all of Myrtle Beach’s shopping, dining, entertainment, and world-renowned beaches. HOA information has been provided to the best of our ability. All information should be verified and approved by buyer. Square footage is approximate and not guaranteed. Buyer is responsible for verification.
- MLS® #1905332
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2101-2200
- Year Built2016
- StatusPending Sale - Cash Terms
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Security, Seller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Lawn Maintenance, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Tenant Allowed Motorcycle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Front Porch, Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- Days on Website72
- HOA Fees299
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address1341 Suncrest Dr.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--Southern Limit to 10TH Ave N
- SubdivisionCresswind - Market Common
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29577
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Security System, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Handicap Access
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Stainless Steel Apps.
- HeatingCentral Heat, Forced Air, Central Air, Electric, Gas
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeCB Chicora Advantage CF
Price Change History for 1341 Suncrest Dr., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1905332)
|Status Changed from Active to Pending Sale - Cash Terms||–|
|Price Reduced from $347,000 to $337,000|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.