6001-5723 South Kings Hwy., Myrtle Beach
Beautifully maintained 3 bedroom 2 bath home in the Award Winning Ocean Lakes Family Campground. Home offers a covered porch and vinyl siding on the exterior for low maintenance. Inside, you're greeted by a large living space that has durable hardwood flooring, open kitchen and dining space, and windows for natural lighting. You'll be sure to love how the sleeping quarters are completely separate from the living space. Home is ready for its new owners to enjoy for the summer or it can easily be turned into a rental! Located in a quieter area of the campground, this home is conveniently located close to all the amenities that comes along with Ocean Lakes Family Campground. Amenities included are indoor/outdoor pools, lazy river, waterpark, mini-golf, arcade, basketball courts, volleyball courts, and much more! Come check out this property today! All measurements are approximate and not guaranteed. Buyer is responsible for verification.
- MLS® #1905269
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1-1000
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeMANUFACTURED LEASED LAND
- Parking Spaces2
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFront Porch
- Days on Website72
- HOA Fees539
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address6001-5723 South Kings Hwy.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--includes Prestwick & Lakewood
- SubdivisionOcean Lakes
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29575
- InteriorVinyl, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Smoke Detector, Washer/Dryer, Furnished
- AppliancesRange, Refrigerator, Microwave
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryLakewood Elementary School
- MiddleSocastee Middle School
- HighSocastee High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams MB S. Realty
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.