3447 Pampas Dr., Myrtle Beach
LOCATION!!!! Nestled in the heart of Market Common's Sweetgrass Square, is this charming 3bed/2.5bath Charleston/low country style home. Owners finished out the home with an additional bedroom/bonus room over the garage, equipped with a full bath. Master is on the first floor for convenience along with a walk in closet. Open dinning/kitchen concept and a spacious living room. You will certainly enjoy the outdoors most of the year from your Charleston style porch, and beautifully paved courtyard. Truly a low maintenance with maximum enjoyment. Golf cart, bike, or walk to restaurants, shopping, and movies. Less than a mile to the beach and state park. Come live AMAZINGLY!!
- MLS® #1905149
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2012
- StatusActive Under Contract
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Pool
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorHardiPlank Type
- Exterior FeaturesFence, Porch, Patio
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Rectangular
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website89
- HOA Fees120.00
- Address3447 Pampas Dr.
- Area16G Myrtle Beach Area--Southern Limit to 10TH Ave
- SubdivisionSweetgrass Square - Market Common
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29577
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Forced Air, Gas
- ElementaryMyrtle Beach Elementary School
- MiddleMyrtle Beach Middle School
- HighMyrtle Beach High School
- Listing OfficeSands Realty Group Inc.
Price Change History for 3447 Pampas Dr., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1905149)
|Status Changed from Active to Active Under Contract||–|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.