1500 9th Ave., Conway
CHARMING 3 BEDROOM 2 BATH HOME LOCATED IN THE HEART OF HISTORIC DOWNTOWN CONWAY- LARGE FAMILY ROOM WITH FIREPLACE AND HARDWOOD FLOORS WELCOMES YOU- RECENTLY UPDATED KITCHEN FEATURES GRANITE TOPS, STAINLESS APPLIANCES, BREAKFAST BAR, TONS OF CABINETS AND COUNTER SPACE- FORMAL DINING ROOM- 2 SPACIOUS BEDROOMS DOWNSTAIRS- SECOND FLOOR INCLUDES BEDROOM, BATH, AND BONUS ROOM THAT COULD POSSIBLY BE USED AS 4TH BEDROOM- BEAUTIFUL YARD WITH PLETHORA OF MATURE PLANTINGS- DETACHED GARAGE- LOCATED CLOSE TO DOWNTOWN SHOPPING AND EATERIES.
- MLS® #1905082
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1928
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingOne Car Garage, Detached Garage
- # of Garages1
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesPorch, Storage
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Rectangular
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website124
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address1500 9th Ave.
- Area21D Conway central between 501& 9th Ave / south of
- SubdivisionNot within a Subdivision
- Zip Code29526
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Gas
- ElementaryConway Elementary School
- MiddleConway Middle School
- HighConway High School
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 McAlpine Associates
Price Change History for 1500 9th Ave., Conway, SC (MLS® #1905082)
|Price Reduced from $267,000 to $249,900|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.