504 Quincey Hall Dr., Myrtle Beach
This beautiful brick home in the highly coveted Covington Lakes is turn key and ready for it's new owners. Sitting on a lake this 4 bedroom 3 bath with bonus room/fifth bedroom has something for everyone. A gorgeous kitchen with granite counter tops, high ceilings, an open floor plan, wood and tile flooring, great views, first floor bedrooms/bathrooms and so much more you must see for yourself. The Carolina Forest area has award winning schools, shopping, dining and hospitals just a short 5 minute drive away and 15 minutes to the beach. Don't miss your opportunity to own this one of a kind property, call to schedule your showing today! All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed, buyer is responsible for all verification.
- MLS® #1904859
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3401-3500
- Year Built2006
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Pool, Seller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorAll Brick Home
- Exterior FeaturesFront Porch, Rear Porch
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- Days on Website20
- HOA Fees65
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address504 Quincey Hall Dr.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--Carolina Forest
- SubdivisionCarolina Forest - Covington Lake
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29579
- InteriorTile, Wood
- AppliancesWork Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Pantry, Breakfast Nook, Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air
- StoriesSingle Level, Two-Story
- ElementaryCarolina Forest Elementary School
- MiddleTen Oaks Middle
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeOmni Real Estate
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.