1013 South Waccamaw Dr., Murrells Inlet
Wake up every morning to the sounds and sights of the Atlantic Ocean in your raised oceanfront beach house. Enjoy a dip in the pool on your pool deck overlooking one of South Carolina’s best beaches. This four bedroom home features a master suite with 3 additional bedrooms on the first floor; kitchen and living area on the 2nd floor. Located less than 5 miles from the Murrells Inlet Marshwalk, Marlin Quay Marina, and some of the best restaurants on the Grand Strand. Great primary residence or second home!
- MLS® #1904592
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6301-6400
- Year Built2004
- StyleRaised Beach
- AmenitiesSeller Disclosure, Short Term Rental Allowed, Long Term Rental Allowed
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Telephone
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingUNDER HOUSE - RAISED BEACH
- ViewOcean View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorWood Frame, Siding, Concrete Fiber Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Deck, Balcony, Rear Porch, Pool-Outdoor on Property
- Lot DescriptionRectangular, Designated Flood Zone
- FoundationRaised Beach
- Days on Website23
- Address1013 South Waccamaw Dr.
- AreaGarden City Mainland & Pennisula
- SubdivisionNot within a Subdivision
- CityMurrells Inlet
- Zip Code29576
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesSpa/Hot Tub, Wind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Stainless Steel Apps.
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleWaccamaw Middle School
- HighWaccamaw High School
- Listing OfficeOcean Front Guru Real Estate
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.