2788 Coopers Ct., Myrtle Beach
Welcome Home buyer of this large established home in the Farm @ Carolina Forest. Home is tastefully painted, very clean, and is absolutely move-in ready. It has everything a family could want including FIVE bedrooms, 3.5 baths, and an in-home office. The first floor suite is currently used as a work out room but would also transition well as an in-law suite. Whether it's the formal dining room, eat-in kitchen space, or bar top there is plenty of room for entertaining and enjoying family time together. On the second floor you will love the open views to the great room as well as a very spacious master suite, 3 more bedrooms, and another full bath. Don't forget to look at the private finished bonus space on the 3rd floor. What child wouldn't want that?! A few noteworthies about the great room: The two full stories of windows allow for abundant natural light. It has a fireplace and is open to the upgraded kitchen equipped with an island for additional counter space. The new hand scraped flooring throughout the first floor is stunning and maintenance friendly. At the end of the day, you'll enjoy sitting in your fully screened in porch overlooking a fenced in back yard. And for the guy who loves his garage; this one is over-sized. No squeezing 2 cars around your stored items. It's the perfect home for your family. Not to mention this home sits at the end of a cul de sac in the Farm in Carolina Fores; a well established community in the Carolina Forest Schools known for its amenities which includes 2 pools.
- MLS® #1904415
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3601-3700
- Year Built2008
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Seller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Fencing
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Cul-De-Sac
- Days on Website25
- HOA Fees84
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address2788 Coopers Ct.
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--Carolina Forest
- SubdivisionCarolina Forest - The Farm
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29579
- InteriorVinyl, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Security System, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Split Bedroom Plan, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Breakfast Nook, Stainless Steel Apps.
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- ElementaryOcean Bay Elementary School
- MiddleOcean Bay Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeWelcome Home Realty - MB
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.