1608 Sherwood Dr., Conway
Wonderful opportunity to start with a blank canvas. This home flooded after hurricane Florence in 2018. The seller has already started the work to make sure the house is dry and clear. It was professionally dried out after the flooding and has been treated on the inside and the crawl space to prevent any mold. The Crawl Space has been cleared, the ductwork has been removed. The HVAC unit was installed new in 2017, working on quotes to have it repaired. Part of the sub floor has been redone already. The entire house has been treated for termites to prevent any getting into the exposed wood. Please watch your step when viewing this property! The lot is .25 acres and backs up to Sherwood Forest Park with Fitness Course, Disc Gold, Walking Trails and Shelters. Square footage is approximate and not guaranteed. Buyer is responsible for verificaiton.
- MLS® #1904171
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1976
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Other, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces4
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesPorch, Storage
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Rectangular
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website120
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address1608 Sherwood Dr.
- Area21B Conway central between 701 & Long Ave / north
- SubdivisionNot within a Subdivision
- Zip Code29526
- ElementaryConway Elementary School
- MiddleConway Middle School
- HighConway High School
- Listing OfficeCB Chicora Advantage NMB
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.