1505 Riverport Dr., Conway
COLORFUL, CHARMING & CUSTOM BUILT WITH LOADS OF UPGRADES!! For those seeking the best of both worlds, discover the historical quaint town of Conway located 20 miles of the beach and excitement. Discover why Carsen's Ferry is the perfect fit for you and your family. Located just off 501 behind a scenic lake, this master planned community features attractive well-lit streets and sidewalks, beautifully designed streetscapes with lush landscaping. This park like setting is ideal for early morning jogs or afternoon strolls. These finely detailed, Low Country Cottage has a gas range, on demand gas hot water, gas heat, brick accents, bright coastal color palettes,and front porches perfect for that fine old lost art of visiting with neighbors.
- MLS® #1903868
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1601-1700
- Year Built2019
- StatusPend. Cntgt. On Financing
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Long Term Rental Allowed
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached 1-Car
- ExteriorWood Frame, Siding, Masonry Accent
- Exterior FeaturesFront Porch, Back Load Garage
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- Days on Website59
- HOA Fees18
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address1505 Riverport Dr.
- AreaConway central between 501 & 701 / north of 501
- SubdivisionCarsens Ferry
- Zip Code29526
- InteriorVinyl, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesSmoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Split Bedroom Plan
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Pantry
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric, Gas
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryHomewood Elementary School
- MiddleWhittemore Park Middle School
- HighConway High School
- Listing OfficeCarolina Winds Realty, LLC
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.