325 Carmello Circle, Conway
Reflections is our newest community in Conway off Hwy 90 and Lees landing Circle. Reflections is a Natural Gas community that features huge lots (1/3 acre average) that surround a 17 1/2 acre pond as well as private wooded lots and smaller ponds. Reflections amenities include a pool, fitness room, outdoor pavilion and fire pit which have a view of the pond. The Booth B plan features a front porch and cedar shake elevation giving it a cottage feel. The Booth offers 3 BR's, 2 Baths, a flex room/office with French Doors at 1891 heated sq. ft. open floor plan that has 9 ft. ceilings throughout, a large gourmet kitchen island overlooking your dining area and living room with fireplace, which is perfect for entertaining. Granite counters, pendant lights, walk-in pantry and stainless appliances. Low maintenance luxury vinyl wood plank floors throughout main living area. The spacious Master Bedroom is located off the back of the home and offers an enormous walk-in-closet and Master Bath with 5 ft. walk-in shower double vanity and sinks. Sliding doors lead off dining area to a huge 8 x 15 ft. rear covered screened porch with view of 17 acre pond great for sitting and relaxing to enjoy the tranquil outdoors of the South. Perfect Views of the sun rising and setting. In addition to the screened covered porch is a 8 x 30 concrete patio and gas grill line for barbequing and outdoor fire pit. Within minutes to Historic Downtown Conway and River Walk. Pictures are of a previous built home and are for illustration purposes only. Home is under construction and estimated completion of June 2019. Must see!!
- MLS® #1903796
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2401-2500
- Year Built2019
- StatusPend. Cntgt. On Financing
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorWood Frame, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Insulated Doors/Windows
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- ConstructionTo Be Built
- Days on Website119
- HOA Fees85
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address325 Carmello Circle
- AreaConway Area--East edge of Conway south of Old Reaves Ferry Rd.
- Zip Code29526
- InteriorVinyl, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Stairs To Attic, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Split Bedroom Plan, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Pantry, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric, Gas
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleBlack Water Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeDR Horton
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.