702 Elm St., Conway
This historic charming home in downtown Conway includes 4 bedrooms 5 full and 2 half baths and includes a detached Carriage House which has a workshop, bedroom, bath and kitchenette. This home features 11-foot ceilings, beautiful hardwood floors, heavy crown and base moldings that shows incredible craftsmanship and woodworking details. The living room and Den both have fireplaces and are large areas. The library has floor to ceiling solid Walnut bookshelves and a built-in solid walnut desk and a brick floor. A breakfast area that opens out to the courtyard leads to a spacious kitchen. The master bedroom is on the main floor and has 2 separate bathrooms and a sauna . A solid wood winding stairway leads you to the second floor of the home where the other 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths are with plenty of closets. A nice size screened in porch faces the front of the home overlooking the Azaleas, Camilla's, flowers and mature landscaping.
- MLS® #1903632
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Year Built1928
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available, Natural Gas Available
- Parking Spaces2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence, Patio, Porch, Storage
- Lot DescriptionRectangular, City Lot
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website152
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address702 Elm St.
- Area21E Conway central--East edge of Conway / north &
- SubdivisionNot within a Subdivision
- Zip Code29526
- InteriorHardwood, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Gas
- ElementaryConway Elementary School
- MiddleConway Middle School
- HighConway High School
- Listing OfficeResourceful Realty
Price Change History for 702 Elm St., Conway, SC (MLS® #1903632)
|Price Reduced from $630,000 to $626,000|
|Price Reduced from $682,000 to $630,000|
|Price Reduced from $687,000 to $682,000|
|Price Reduced from $689,000 to $687,000|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.