817 Creyk Ct., Conway
Need indoor and outdoor space? Come see this beautiful, contemporary-style 5 bedroom 2 1/2 bath home in Glenmoor Subdivision. For your convenience there is a roomy two car garage with plenty of storage space. Welcome your guests from the covered front entry into the foyer. From there you can go upstairs or turn and be amazed at the open space that awaits you in this open-concept home. Follow the staircase upstairs to the many bedrooms, all of which offer walk in closets and ceiling fans. The master bedroom also has modern tray ceilings. The master bathroom is tiled and offers a relaxing garden tub, double sink vanity and a separate glass-door shower. At the top of the stairs you get a bonus area that looks down onto the living area and is safely surrounded by modern stair railing. The spacious family/great room has 20' ceilings with added windows to bring in the South Carolina sun that reflects off of the gleaming hard-wood flooring. Sit and relax by the cozy fireplace when the seasons turn to cooler evenings. Notice the unique chair rail trim throughout the living area. Enter the modern kitchen through either arched doorway and see all stainless steel appliances, including an over-sized refrigerator with convenient bottom freezer drawer. With granite counter tops, lovely cabinets and tiled floor and back-splash you will enjoy your time spent in your new kitchen. Extra conveniences downstairs include a full bath and half bath and laundry room. This home is an energy efficient good cents home that offers gas hot water heater as well as efficient gas/electric heating. Step through sliding glass doors into the screened in lanai that is perfect for entertaining or just enjoying the large, peaceful, private backyard. On those hot summer days you can enjoy the community swimming pool or relax and visit with your neighbors under the covered gazebo. The neighborhood of Glenmoor is just a short drive to the beautiful beaches of North Myrtle and Myrtle Beach. Easy access from Conway with the opening of International Drive! Come and enjoy all of the shopping, dining and entertainment that the beautiful Grand Strand has to offer.
- MLS® #1903577
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2901-3000
- Year Built2008
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Seller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Lawn Maintenance, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Tenant Allowed Motorcycle
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Vinyl Siding, Good Cents
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Insulated Doors/Windows
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- Days on Website65
- HOA Fees122
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address817 Creyk Ct.
- AreaConway to Myrtle Beach Area--between 90 & waterway Redhill/Grande Dunes
- Zip Code29526
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesSmoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave, Pantry, Breakfast Nook, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric, Gas
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleBlack Water Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 The Harrelson Group
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.