1933 Lees Landing Circle, Conway
Most Homes Provide Comfort, Safety, Functionality. There Are Some Homes That Give You Way More Than That....Peace, Tranquility, And A New Found Energy For Life. This Is One Of Those Homes!! Nestled On The Waccamaw River, This 4 Bedroom 3 Bathroom Home Offers Amazing Views From Its Open Floor Plan. Enjoy Breakfast From The Eat-In Kitchen, And Dinner In A More Formal Setting While Enjoying The Reflections Off The Water. The Split Bedroom Plan Offers Good Size Rooms, With The Master Facing The River. There Is Sun Porch That Has An Entrance From The Master And The Living Room...Great Spot For The Morning Coffee. Of Course With The River Being The Highlight Of This Property There Is A Sprawling Deck Off The Back Of The Home That Can Be Accessed From The Kitchen And Living Room. Other Features That Stand Out In The Upstairs Area: Laundry Room, Cathedral Ceilings, And Wooden Beams That Are Found In The Master Bedroom And Living Room. This Home Also Has A Bottom Level That Is Perfect For A Mother-In-Law Suite, Guest Quarters, Or Teenagers Personal Pad. There Is An Attached Over-sized Two Car Garage And Workshop For Storage Space. Additional Room Downstairs That Is Heated And Cooled. This Property Is Very Unique In Location Because It Has River Frontage And Frontage Along A Canal, Off Of The River, As Well. This Lot Has Water On 2 Sides. There Are Several Docks That Line The Waters Edge. Whether You Are Looking For A Weekend Getaway, A Primary Residence, Or An Investment Property...This Home Has It All. The Home Was Impacted By Hurricane Florence, But The Owners Have Made Some Fabulous Updates/Repairs To Make This Home Better Than Ever.
- MLS® #1903283
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4501-4600
- Year Built1982
- AmenitiesSeller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed, Boat Dock
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Telephone
- Parking Spaces8
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorWood Frame, Brick Veneer, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Deck, Balcony, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Fencing, Lawn Sprinkler, RV/Boat Parking, Outside Storage Attached, Outside Storage Detached, Boat Dock
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- FoundationSlab, Raised Beach
- Days on Website66
- Address1933 Lees Landing Circle
- AreaConway Area--East edge of Conway south of Old Reaves Ferry Rd.
- SubdivisionWaccamaw Acres
- Zip Code29526
- InteriorTile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesWorkshop, Wshr/Dryer Connection
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Microwave, Breakfast Nook, Trash Compactor
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleBlack Water Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeSands Realty Group Inc.
Price Change History for 1933 Lees Landing Circle, Conway, SC (MLS® #1903283)
|Price Reduced from $290,000 to $275,000|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.