1304 Lakeland Dr., Conway
Absolutely gorgeous! This huge 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath solid brick ranch has been renovated to the studs and updated throughout! Fantastic central Conway location, two acres, with Kingston Lake in your backyard!!! From the formal entry hall, accented with an octagonal tray with crown molding and a chandelier, to the rear porch with vaulted pine ceilings, the utmost care and craftsmanship has been poured into this lovingly restored home. The formal living room is defined by its coffered tray ceiling and stunning fireplace, which flaunts a marble tile surround. The kitchen has been completely redesigned, with beautiful solid wood raised panel cabinetry with soft-close drawers and extraordinary marble counters, plus Jenn-Air stainless appliances, including a down-draft gas range and built-in microwave drawer. There's also a butler's pantry, easily accessible from both the kitchen and the dining room, with a beverage refrigerator. The walk-in pantry is to die for, with more than ample storage, and the huge laundry room, just across the hall, is lined with cabinetry for even more storage. Adjacent to the kitchen is the casual family room, with another impressive fireplace that has the perfect mantel for displaying your seasonal decorations and family photos, and a tray ceiling with more crown molding, recessed lighting and a silk drum chandelier. The bedrooms are off on their own private hall, and are all spacious and charming. The master suite, under a tray ceiling with crown moulding and an elegant chandelier, is at the back of the home and boasts a wall of closets plus a walk-in, outfitted with built-ins. Two huge windows frame the amazing view of the river beyond. The master bath has a glass-enclosed tile shower and two separate vanities that have the same cabinetry and incredible marble countertops as the kitchen. One guest bedroom is a suite, with its own bath, and two others share a Jack-and-Jill bath between them, and both baths are outfitted with the same graceful details as the master bath. A large screened porch is located off the family room, the perfect place to enjoy your coffee or cocktails and enjoy the view of the huge backyard and Kingston Lake. Set back from the road, the generous front yard accents the grandeur of this beautiful home. Minutes from downtown Conway's charming restaurants, boutiques, RiverWalk and theater, and about a half-hour to the attractions of Myrtle Beach.
- MLS® #1903161
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3801-3900
- Year Built1964
- AmenitiesSeller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Recycling, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Tenant Allowed Motorcycle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Telephone
- Parking Spaces6
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorAll Brick Home
- Exterior FeaturesFront Porch, Rear Porch, Lawn Well, Lawn Sprinkler, RV/Boat Parking, Outside Storage Attached, Outside Storage Detached, Insulated Doors/Windows, RV Parking
- Lot DescriptionRectangular, 1 or More Acres
- Days on Website136
- Address1304 Lakeland Dr.
- AreaConway central between Long Ave & 905 / north of 501
- SubdivisionNot within a Subdivision
- Zip Code29526
- Interior FeaturesSmoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Fireplace, Lead Based Paint Disclose
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Stainless Steel Apps., Granite Countertops
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric, Gas
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryConway Elementary School
- MiddleConway Middle School
- HighConway High School
- Listing OfficeThe Beverly Group
Price Change History for 1304 Lakeland Dr., Conway, SC (MLS® #1903161)
|Price Reduced from $598,850 to $549,990|
|Price Reduced from $599,000 to $598,850|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.