258 Catawba River Rd., Myrtle Beach
A TRUE CUSTOM BUILT HOME in an upscale community. This home sits on a large corner lot leading into a cul de sac. Home offers 4 bedroom and has it all starting with -large back and side yard overlooking a small lake, an open and airy floor plan with a lot of natural sunlight, large eat in kitchen, several trey and vaulted ceilings, spacious bonus room or 4th bedroom, granite counter tops and upgraded cabinets, rear patio with pristine views of the lake, professionally landscaped yard with sprinkler system, stone front accent and much more call today for details.
- MLS® #1902953
- Full Baths2
- Year Built2019
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingTwo Car Garage, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorFrame, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler/Irrigation, Patio
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Rectangular
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- Days on Website173
- HOA Fees34.00
- Address258 Catawba River Rd.
- Area26A Myrtle Beach Area--south of 544 & west of 17 b
- SubdivisionThe Lakes
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29588
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- ElementaryBurgess Elementary School
- MiddleSaint James Middle School
- HighSaint James High School
- Listing OfficeRealty ONE Group DocksideSouth
Price Change History for 258 Catawba River Rd., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1902953)
|Price Reduced from $325,000 to $305,000|
|Price Increased from $315,000 to $325,000|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.