801 10th Ave., Conway
Older home located in down town Conway on a large lot. Only a short walk to restaurants, the river walk & entertainment and 30 minutes from the beaches of the Grand Strand. The main house has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, formal living & dining, fireplace, hardwood floors, a carport and a workshop with storage. It needs some TLC but could be a show place. There is a small rental house in the back consisting of approximately 1000 heated square feet with 2 bedrooms and 1 bath and has recently been remodeled.
- MLS® #1902818
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1961
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Parking Spaces4
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick, Brick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesPorch, Storage
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Corner Lot, Rectangular
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website121
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address801 10th Ave.
- Area21A Conway central between 501 & 701 / north of 50
- SubdivisionNot within a Subdivision
- Zip Code29526
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryConway Elementary School
- MiddleConway Middle School
- HighConway High School
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 McAlpine Associates
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.