801 10th Ave., Conway
Older home located in down town Conway on a large lot. Only a short walk to restaurants, the river walk & entertainment and 30 minutes from the beaches of the Grand Strand. The main house has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, formal living & dining, fireplace, hardwood floors, a carport and a workshop with storage. It needs some TLC but could be a show place. There is a small rental house in the back consisting of approximately 1000 heated square feet with 2 bedrooms and 1 bath and has recently been remodeled.
- MLS® #1902818
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2101-2200
- Year Built1961
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Telephone
- Parking Spaces4
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, All Brick Home
- Exterior FeaturesRear Porch, Outside Storage Detached
- Lot DescriptionRectangular, Corner
- Days on Website131
- Address801 10th Ave.
- AreaConway central between 501 & 701 / north of 501
- SubdivisionNot within a Subdivision
- Zip Code29526
- Interior FeaturesWorkshop, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Fireplace, Lead Based Paint Disclose
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- ElementaryConway Elementary School
- MiddleConway Middle School
- HighConway High School
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 McAlpine Associates
Price Change History for 801 10th Ave., Conway, SC (MLS® #1902818)
|Price Reduced from $265,000 to $260,000|
|Price Reduced from $270,000 to $265,000|
|Status Changed from Hold-don't Show to Active||–|
|Price Reduced from $275,000 to $270,000|
|Status Changed from Active to Hold-don't Show||–|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.