320 Copperwood Loop, Conway
Beautiful Elm floorplan, relaxing front porch, rear screen porch and extended patio. Open floor plan, dining room with arched doorways, tray ceiling, living room has vaulted ceiling, ceiling fan, large kitchen has lots of 30" raised panel cabinet doors solid wood cabinets with crown molding, breakfast counter, stainless steel appliances - microwave, smooth top stove, dishwasher, pantry closet and a breakfast nook. Split bedrooms - master suite has vaulted ceiling with ceiling fan, huge L shaped walk in closet, bay window, sink in raised height vanity, and 5' walk in shower. Guest bedrooms and bath on opposite side of the house. Spacious finished/painted 2 car garage with automatic door opener, pull down stairs to attic storage above and a laundry sink. Upgraded wood look laminate flooring in Dining Room, Living Room, Kitchen, Breakfast Nook, Foyer, Laundry Room and Bedroom 3. 16"x16" tile floors in the bathrooms and carpet in the Master Bedroom and Bedroom 2. Irrigation system, gutters, mailbox, sodded and landscaped yard. Award winning local builder. Aynor schools. Less than 1 mile to Hwy 22, within 30 minutes of Myrtle Beach. Photos are for illustrative purposes only and may be of a similar home built elsewhere. Square footage is approximate and not guaranteed. Buyer is responsible for verification.
- MLS® #1902788
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2301-2400
- Year Built2019
- StatusPend. Cntgt. On Financing
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Pool, Long Term Rental Allowed, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Tenant Allowed Motorcycle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart, Owner Allowed Pet
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Front Porch, Lawn Sprinkler, Insulated Doors/Windows
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- Days on Website76
- HOA Fees29
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address320 Copperwood Loop
- AreaConway Area--North edge of Conway between 701 & 501
- Zip Code29526
- InteriorVinyl, Carpeting, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Stairs To Attic, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Split Bedroom Plan
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Breakfast Nook, Stainless Steel Apps.
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryMidland Elementary School
- MiddleAynor Middle School
- HighAynor High School
- Listing OfficeCB Chicora Advantage New Home
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.