5401 S Kings Hwy., Myrtle Beach
Welcome to Pirateland! This 4 bedroom, 2 bath home was completely remodeled in 2008 and features a large pantry area, covered carport, and bonus room with fireplace. The backyard has a beautiful view of the canal and the home is only a short walk to the beach. One of the largest units in the community, sitting on a lot and a half. Come and enjoy all the amenities at Pirateland including an indoor and outdoor pool, mini golf, beach access, arcade and much more! Conveniently located within minutes of Market Common and the airport. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed, buyer is responsible for all verification.
- MLS® #1902552
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeManufactured Home
- StyleMobile Home
- AmenitiesPool, Clubhouse, Gated
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Parking Spaces5
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Storage, Storm Windows/Doors
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website194
- HOA Fees842.00
- Address5401 S Kings Hwy.
- Area16J Myrtle Beach Area--includes Prestwick & Lakewo
- SubdivisionPirateland Campground
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29575
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- ElementaryLakewood Elementary School
- MiddleForestbrook Middle School
- HighSocastee High School
- Listing OfficeOmni Real Estate
Price Change History for 5401 S Kings Hwy., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1902552)
|Price Reduced from $199,900 to $195,000|
|Price Reduced from $215,000 to $199,900|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.