357 Harbour View Dr., Myrtle Beach
Beautiful Home situated on The Intracoastal Waterway! Bulkhead in place as well as boat dock and lift! The home offers over 6,000 square feet, counting porches and garage. Beautiful views, lots of windows, wood, tile and slate flooring. Trey ceilings, open floor plan with two large family rooms, great for entertaining! Deluxe master suite with sitting area, large walk-in closet, jacuzzi tub and full size walk-in shower and laundry areas. The community also has private boat storage, 5 day docks, boat launch, security and a 2500ft boardwalk along the Intracoastal Waterway. Centrally located with easy access to MB via George Bishop Parkway or Highway 501. Great opportunity!! Square footage is approximate and not guaranteed. Buyer is responsible for verification.
- MLS® #1902348
- Full Baths4
- Year Built2010
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Gated, Security/Guard
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingTwo Car Garage, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntracoastal Access
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Dock, Sprinkler/Irrigation, Porch, Patio
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website210
- HOA Fees120.00
- Address357 Harbour View Dr.
- Area24B Myrtle Beach Area-- south of 501 between Burca
- SubdivisionBoardwalk on the Waterway
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29579
- InteriorHardwood, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Dryer, Washer
- ElementaryRiver Oaks Elementary
- MiddleOcean Bay Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeIsave Realty
Price Change History for 357 Harbour View Dr., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1902348)
|Price Reduced from $779,000 to $759,000|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.