1665 Dick Pond Rd., Myrtle Beach
Great investment property, prime location in Myrtle Beach. Close to beach, Ocean Lakes Campground, Restaurants. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home has 100 ft of road frontage on 544 with potential of rezoning to commercial (Buyer should verify with city & county). Home is in great condition and would be perfect for primary, vacation home or rental property. Call today to view!
- MLS® #1901612
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1979
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingTwo Car Garage, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesPorch, Patio
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website120
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address1665 Dick Pond Rd.
- Area28A Surfside Area--Surfside Triangle 544 to Glenns
- SubdivisionNot within a Subdivision
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29575
- InteriorTile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- ElementaryLakewood Elementary School
- MiddleForestbrook Middle School
- HighSocastee High School
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Southern Shores
Price Change History for 1665 Dick Pond Rd., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1901612)
|Price Reduced from $214,900 to $199,000|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.