731 Lalton Dr., Conway
Let's call this HOME! Hillsborough is a highly sought-after community that offers numerous amenities and a quaint neighborhood feeling. You will appreciate this home from the front porch to the screened in Carolina room and everything in between. The spacious first floor master is well appointed with ample space to spread out and enjoy life, including separate vanities, a private water closet and plenty of room in the walk-in closet! The main living space is filled with natural light, has cathedral ceilings and a fireplace. Upstairs bonus space features a full attic which offers an incredible amount of storage space. At the end of a long day you can relax in your screened-in Carolina room and look across the pond appreciating life in the Grand Strand. This home has been well maintained and includes a new HVAC in 2018. What are you waiting for? This is it! Schedule an appointment today.
- MLS® #1900908
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2401-2500
- Year Built2006
- StatusPend. Cntgt. On Financing
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Seller Disclosure, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Other
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Septic, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Front Porch, Lawn Sprinkler, Insulated Doors/Windows, Other
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- Days on Website101
- HOA Fees118
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address731 Lalton Dr.
- AreaConway to Myrtle Beach Area--between 90 & waterway Redhill/Grande Dunes
- Zip Code29526
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Stainless Steel Apps.
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesOne and One Half
- ElementaryWaccamaw Elementary School
- MiddleBlack Water Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Southern Shores
Price Change History for 731 Lalton Dr., Conway, SC (MLS® #1900908)
|Status Changed from Active to Pend. Cntgt. On Financing||–|
|Price Reduced from $239,000 to $234,900|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.