800 Beaty St., Conway
This great home is located in the heart of Conway only 3 blocks off of Main Street and within walking distance of the shopping and eateries of downtown. The house was built in the 1950s and has been beautifully maintained. It has 3 bedroom and 2 and a half baths, lovely hardwood and tile floors throughout, finished basement, large kitchen with state of the art stove, fireplace in the living room, deck off the back and landscaping consisting of oak trees and Camillas. Don't let this one get away! Owner is very motivated! Great downtown area. House has lots of character!
- MLS® #1900761
- Full Baths3
- Year Built1956
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available, Natural Gas Available
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingTwo Car Garage, Attached Garage
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Storm Windows/Doors
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Rectangular
- ConstructionResale/Previously Owned
- Days on Website197
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address800 Beaty St.
- Area21E Conway central--East edge of Conway / north &
- SubdivisionNot within a Subdivision
- Zip Code29526
- InteriorHardwood, Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven, Range, Dryer, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- ElementaryConway Elementary School
- MiddleConway Middle School
- HighConway High School
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 McAlpine Associates
Price Change History for 800 Beaty St., Conway, SC (MLS® #1900761)
|Price Reduced from $244,900 to $239,000|
|Price Reduced from $249,000 to $244,900|
|Price Reduced from $269,000 to $249,000|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.