800 Beaty St., Conway
This great home is located in the heart of Conway only 3 blocks off of Main Street and within walking distance of the shopping and eateries of downtown. The house was built in the 1950s and has been beautifully maintained. It has 3 bedroom and 2 and a half baths, lovely hardwood and tile floors throughout, finished basement, large kitchen with state of the art stove, fireplace in the living room, deck off the back and landscaping consisting of oak trees and Camillas. Don't let this one get away!
- MLS® #1900761
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2601-2700
- Year Built1956
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Telephone
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached 2-Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Storm Doors, Insulated Doors/Windows
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- Days on Website163
- Address800 Beaty St.
- AreaConway central--East edge of Conway / north & south of 501
- SubdivisionNot within a Subdivision
- Zip Code29526
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesSecurity System, Stairs To Attic, Smoke Detector, Washer/Dryer, Fireplace, Lead Based Paint Disclose
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Pantry, Double Oven, Breakfast Nook, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Apps.
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesSplit Level
- ElementaryConway Elementary School
- MiddleConway Middle School
- HighConway High School
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 McAlpine Associates
Price Change History for 800 Beaty St., Conway, SC (MLS® #1900761)
|Price Reduced from $249,000 to $244,900|
|Price Reduced from $269,000 to $249,000|
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.